Carol Peracchio, over at American Thinker, wrote a very interesting article about President Obama, titled “The President Who Won’t Grow Up”. She starts off with the sentence, “Everything I need to know about Barack Obama I learned as a Cub Scout den leader.” And then she continues with five examples of young Cub Scouts and shows how President Obama has the same tendencies as an adult:
- Boys are bored by day-to-day work.
- Boys don’t respect things they haven’t earned.
- Boys love snack and game time.
- Boys have difficulty grasping the importance of tradition and protocol.
- Boys are always in a hurry.
Don’t miss this article.